Blogalicious8 Weekend Conference
Sponsor Management, Creative Direction, Commercial Design & Event Production
Blogalicious was looking to enhance and upgrade its annual conference for increased traction and engagement. Cover Paige Creative had successfully worked with the Blogalicious bLink Marketing Network in the past, helping them to stay connected and top of mind with their sponsors and clients through marketing outreach and message propagation. Blogalicious called on Cover Paige Creative to turn their already successful relationship and outreach into tangible experiences for its 8th annual conference.
The goal was to ensure that Blogalicious Weekend had a cohesive aesthetic from pre-event to post-event. CPC also ensured that sponsor relations were at the highest standards and that brands were engaged, informed, and received fantastic ROI and ROO (return on objective) for their investment in Blogalicious Weekend by performing the following:
- We developed a Sponsor Welcome Packet and other informational materials
- Produced and hosted monthly ‘Sponsor Lunch-n-Learn’ webinars to disseminate information in preparation for Blogalicious Weekend
- Bi-weekly or monthly individual sponsor check-ins
- Communicated with the sponsors regarding all show logistics
- Planned and helped the sponsors best showcase their brands onsite
- Liaised with the sponsors/reps during the event to ensure desired levels of brand exposure.
- Conference creative direction & set design
- Set the tone to create an amazing atmosphere and establish the creative direction for the entire conference from start to finish! Cover Paige Creative fabricated and fashioned a seamless “look” and “feel” for Blogalicious Weekend that carried from pre-event to post-event, including:
- The design integrity of Blogalicious Weekend
- Supervision and management of Blogalicious volunteers and vendors regarding creative direction
- Working with conference project managers to liaise with vendors and sponsors
- The creation of collateral materials (digital memes, presentation templates, coloring book cover, conference program, etc.).
Cover Paige Creative worked with 20+ sponsors on their activations to coincide with the Blogalicious “Content is Life” theme. The sponsors included; Dove, Coca-Cola, Kia, AARP, Wells Fargo, Hasbro, Jack Daniels, Flipboard, Vaseline, and many more. By managing the sponsor activations, creating the aesthetic, designing the collateral and overall visual theme for the conference, Cover Paige Creative ensured seamless and distinct branding for Blogalicious Weekend – not to mention multiple spaces and interactive experiences where bloggers felt immersed and emotionally engaged by their surroundings. The Blogalicious Conference was an extremely successful weekend with 400+ social media influencers, creatives, and entrepreneurs in attendance. Through our efforts, we upgraded the entire experience and are thrilled to work with Blogalicious for another incredible event.
Project Size and Scope
* 400+ attendees from around The United States
* 20+ Individual Sponsors
August – November 2016